If you are looking for an affordable home with single story living in the Barrington Area, search no further than this week’s Friday Featured Home.
Located in Deer Park, here are 5 things to LOVE about 21601 N. Inglenook Lane:
1. Single story living in this spacious three bedroom ranch.
2. Enjoy the home’s three season room, with access to the deck and expansive yard.
3. Light and airy family room, with vaulted ceilings, a wood burning fireplace and brick surround
4. Walk or bike to the neighborhood park, located at the end of the block.
5. Great Deer Park location convenient to every amenity.
You can find all the shopping you need at the Deer Park Town Center. Great schools – both elementary and middle school – are a short distance, less than 1 mile away. Access the nearest Metra train station and toll ways within a 10 minute drive.
About the Author
Jim Luby is a licensed real estate broker with @properties in Barrington, and a managing member of The Luby Group. He began his real estate career in 2000, and worked in the City of Chicago until moving to the Suburbs in 2011.
Jim is also a co-author of 365 Barrington’s Real Estate Report which focuses on the current housing market and the latest in real estate news, trends and happenings in Barrington, Illinois.
Outside of work, Jim enjoys spending time with his wife Kelly and their five children – Liam, Charlie, Jack, Danny, and Casey (their little girl).
They love the outdoors and, if there still time at the end of the day, Jim’s other passions include gardening, ice hockey, running and playing the guitar.