Have your eye on the area real estate market? Plenty of privacy and room to relax await at 1040 Aberdeen Road, an incredible waterfront home on over 1.5 acres in Inverness! The foyer with dramatic circular staircase features exquisite wood panels from the historic Chicago Palmer House Hotel!
Come and see the property in person during a weekend open house hosted by The Luby Group from 1 to 3 p.m. on Sunday, July 14th. Here are 5 Things to LOVE about this home, according to listing agent and @properties Realtor, Suzanne Luby of The Luby Group…
1. Classic colonial poised on lush 1.5 acre lot offers a quiet retreat on a magnificent water front property.
2. Dramatic two story entry with sweeping arched staircase featuring wood panels from Chicago’s historic Palmer House Hotel and white trim in the living room from the wedding suite.
3. Updated kitchen with center island, granite and stainless steel appliances.
4. Two and a half car garage with a separate garage addition providing ample storage space for equipment or recreational toys.
5. Spacious deck for casual entertaining with water views from the gazebo swing. Enjoy fishing and ice skating in your own back yard. A mini resort!
Suzanne says she hopes you’ll pop by Sunday’s open house at 1040 Aberdeen. If you have questions in advance about this property click here for the full listing details, call Suzanne at 847-691-3150 or send her an email at Suzanne@TheLubyGroup.com.
About the Author
Suzanne Luby is a licensed real estate broker with @properties in Barrington and founder of The Luby Group. She has been in the real estate business for over 25 years, primarily focused on helping home buyers and sellers in the greater Barrington/Inverness Areas and Chicago’s Northwest Suburbs. Learn more at TheLubyGroup.com.