Snow ❄️Snow ❄️Snow Since we are expecting A LOT ⛄️☃️ of snow this evening, this delicious soup is already cooking blsnutrition kitchen.
Your prep time is only 15 🙌🙌minutes and in 30-45 minutes it can be on your table as well🙌
Recipe by Sara Haas, RDN, LDN/Living Plate.
Red Curry Quinoa Soup
• 1 Tbs olive oil
• 1/2 yellow onion, diced (about 3/4 cup chopped)
• 1 green bell pepper, seeded and diced
• 1 medium sweet potato, diced (about 1 1/2 cups chopped)
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 1 Tbs red curry paste
• 2 tsp ginger, fresh, peeled and chopped
• 1 cup quinoa
• 4 cup vegetable broth or chicken broth or water
• 1 lime, juiced (for 2 Tbs)
• salt, to taste
• 1/4 cup cilantro, fresh, chopped
1. Dice onion, bell pepper, and sweet potato.
2. Chop garlic.
3. Peel and chop ginger.
4. Chop cilantro.
1. Heat the oil in a pot set over medium-high heat. Add the onion, pepper and sweet potato and cook, stirring frequently, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the garlic, curry paste and ginger and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the quinoa and cook 1 minute more. Stir in the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and cook for about 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender and quinoa is cooked.
3. Remove from heat and add the lime juice. Season with salt to taste and garnish with fresh cilantro before serving.
You can replace fresh ginger with dry ginger 😊. #snowyday #blsnutrition #365barrington #soup #eathealthy #homecooking #cookyoursoup #livingplate #mealplan ...