Today for our PFD #FridayFeature, we are spotlighting lab assistant and birthday girl (tomorrow!!!) Sarah!
Sarah is one of our newest team members and is our very important lab assistant. Sarah handles sterilization, room turnovers, perio charting for hygiene and keeps everything running smoothly behind the scenes. She even created a custom spreadsheet for ordering supplies that’s going to be amazing!
In her own words, here are a few fun facts about her:
• I was a caregiver for elderly for 4 years before joining PFD. Providing care for dementia and Alzheimer’s patients was my main focus and I love our senior community!! ❤️
• I have lived in 8 different states. Oregon, Ohio, Alabama, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Texas, Colorado and Florida. 🗺
• I love the olympics (both Summer and Winter games). I met Michael Phelps (Swimming) in the Toronto airport, and Misty May & Kerry Walsh (Beach Volleyball) in California. 🥇
• I enjoy fishing with my cousins in Florida, sister in Ohio and my Colorado friends! Being by the water is my happy place! 🎣
• I played the Tuba in high school (Crystal Lake Central) and college (NIU).. made my mother very proud! She never missed a concert, game or parade! 🎼
Sarah, you have a great attitude and are always ready to help in every way. We truly love working with and feel very lucky you joined our PFD team. Thank you for being so awesome every day! 🥰 ...