Who & What
The Village of Barrington, with sponsor Barrington Bank & Trust, are bringing back their Metra Parking Lot concerts all summer long! Residents of all ages are encouraged to tailgate in the Barrington Metra Commuter Lot (201 S. Spring Street Barrington, Illinois 60010) and safely enjoy live music.
Each ticket holder will receive a $10 off coupon for takeout from local Barrington restaurants – bring your takeout or pack a picnic and have a socially distanced tailgate party!
Where & When
Sixteen Candles are playing on Friday, July 2 from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm in the Barrington Metra Parking Lot.
Tickets are $25 per vehicle – maximum 6 people per vehicle.
Purchase tickets here.
More to Know
Patrons will be asked to adhere to the following during the concert:
- Please stay with your own party within the immediate vicinity of your vehicle.
- You may exit your vehicle and bring your own chairs, small tables, food, and drinks, but please do not congregate with other concert-goers in the drive-aisles or near the depot. PLEASE STAY WITH YOUR VEHICLE.
- Maximum of six people per vehicle.
- NO WALK-INS will be allowed; you must have a vehicle to participate.
- All patrons are asked to wear masks as appropriate.
- Porta-Potties will be in the lots as well as public restrooms at the Train Depot.
- No wood or charcoal fire pits allowed
- If the Village has to cancel this event for any reason, the concert will be rescheduled and your ticket will be honored.
About the Village of Barrington
The Village of Barrington serves as the hub of activity for the 90-square-mile Barrington area, which consists of 7 independent villages and more than 43,000 residents. The Metra train stops right in the village center, easily connecting Barrington to the City of Chicago. The vision of Barrington is to preserve its unique heritage & distinct historical character; provide a moral & safe environment, maintain a high quality of life through efficient use of resources, and respond to challenges through citizen participation. Learn more about the Village of Barrington at barrington-il.gov.