A spacious, two-story colonial in Barrington’s sought after Fox Point neighborhood is The Luby Group’s featured home this week! Situated on a beautiful property backing to Cuba Marsh Forest Preserve, this 5-bedroom home has over 4,252 square feet of above-ground living space. With a great floor plan, this one has been lovingly maintained over the years.
Spacious 5 bedroom Fox Point home has over 4,252 square feet of above ground living space, situated on a beautiful property backing to Cuba Forest Preserve. Great floor plan that includes large rooms, a kitchen with center island & breakfast bar, PLU
Why We Love It
- Great Space | This home has 5 bedrooms upstairs and 4,252 square feet of above ground living space, PLUS a finished basement.
- Great Lot | Over one half an acre of land that backs to the beautiful Cuba Marsh Forest Preserve. It’s like having a private nature preserve in your own backyard!
- Enormous Master Suite | A large master suite has an enormous 150 square foot walk in closet, and a master bath with a whirlpool tub, double bowl vanity, and separate shower.
- Move In Ready | Well maintained and ready for you to move right in! This home has a great floor plan with large rooms, an open kitchen with a separate eating area & adjacent sun room.
- Terrific community in Fox Point | This home is beautiful, but just as attractive is the fabulous community of Fox Point. Enjoy swimming at the neighborhood pool, tennis courts, Lake Louise, great schools, opportunities to socialize in every season and more. Located within the top ranked Barrington School District, this home is just a short distance to the Village and the train.
About the Author
Jim Luby is a licensed real estate broker with @properties in Barrington, and a managing member of The Luby Group. He began his real estate career in 2000, and worked in the City of Chicago until moving to the Suburbs in 2011.
Jim is also a co-author of 365 Barrington’s Real Estate Report which focuses on the current housing market and the latest in real estate news, trends and happenings in Barrington, Illinois.
Outside of work, Jim enjoys spending time with his wife Kelly and their five children – Liam, Charlie, Jack, Danny, and Casey (their little girl).