Make gift wrapping a snap while giving back during Barrington Campus Life Center’s 3rd Annual Wrapped With Love gift wrapping events. Volunteers will wrap your holiday gifts for JUST $1 PER ITEM, with all proceeds supporting Bataille Academie of the Danse’s Shining Stars and Campus Life Center Programs!
Who: Barrington Campus Life Center
What: 3rd Annual Wrapped With Love Gift Wrapping Party
Where: Barrington Campus Life Center, 150 Lageschulte Street
When: Saturday, December 12 from (10am-8pm) & Wednesday, December 23 (9am-4pm)
Why: Let Barrington Campus Life Center wrap you with love this Christmas season!
- Do you have some Christmas gifts that need wrapping and want to make an incredible impact! Bring your gifts over to the Barrington Campus Life Center and let their team of elves wrap your gifts for you!
- For the price of just $1 per gift, all proceeds will go towards Bataille’s Shining Stars and Campus Life Programs!
- Free hot cocoa and holiday treats will be available while you wait for your presents to be wrapped. And don’t miss out on some amazing raffle baskets to win!
- New to this year (because they could use a little extra cheer), from 6pm-8pm on Saturday, we’ll be treated to some Christmas carolers, Santa and Mrs. Clause, and more!
- Masks are required and gift drop off and if you choose to wait indoors! The patio warmers will be going as well to wait outside!
- If you don’t have at gifts to wrap but would still love to make an impact, join our wrapping team!
- Click here to sign up as a volunteer!
Bataille’s Rising Stars and Shining Stars is a program for dancers with special needs mentored by our Integrity Dance Project dancers.This program allows children with special needs to get involved in an extracurricular activity while improving motor skills, confidence and socialization.
Barrington Campus Life Center combines healthy relationships with creative programs for high schoolers to help young people make good choices, establish a solid foundation for life, and positively impact their schools. Through weekly Club Nights, small groups, and high energy programming; students are engaged with life-changing experiences and opportunities to grow in every aspect of life.