We have a new mystery photo for you this week that we took at a very popular spot in Barrington. Take a close look and let us know if this you recognize this picture.
Need a clue? Here’s a riddle:
Come hungry when you visit this place
With food so good, they fill up the space
You’ll find their specials on a chalkboard
Their menu simply must be explored
Bring friends, a date and your appetite
for a true local diners’ delight
About fifty people entered our last contest and almost everyone was correct in guessing that the “Barrington Bright Lights” photo is a picture of the “Lite-Brite” wall in the newly renovated Youth Services department at the Barrington Area Library.
The Barrington Area Library is offering our last contest prize, which is a cool shirt with the library’s logo. And the winner is….
Congratulations, Stacy. I’ll be in touch this week with details about your prize and thank you ALL for participating in our contest.
Now to this week’s mystery photo. If you can correctly guess where we took it, you’ll be entered into a drawing to win the prize of the week, which is somehow linked to the place where we took the picture. And – TRUST ME – you will LOVE this prize!
Here’s how our Mystery Photo Contest works:
* Submit your guess about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the form below
* On an upcoming Wednesday, we’ll draw a name and reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com
* We will contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week
* Only one guess per person
* Only guesses posted here on this website (not on Facebook) will be entered into the drawing
* We request your contact information so we can let you know if you win & get you your prize
And be sure to pay attention to the sights you see around town. It’s the little details that could be on display the next time we ask “Guess Where, Barrington?”.
Good luck, stay tuned and here’s one last look at our Mystery Photo of the week…