I hope you’re hungry because today’s NoonDaily Update features a gorgeous gallery of amazing food found right here in the Barrington area. All of these photographs were taken of dishes and drinks prepared locally at local eateries like Pinstripes, Near, Farmhouse on North, Biaggi’s, Ambrosia Patisserie, Cook Street Coffee, Southern Belles Pancakes, Savory Salads & MORE! Feast your eyes on these culinary creations…
Can you match these photos with their captions below?
1. Cocktails with Heinens | We’re stepping up our holiday cocktail game this year with the help of #HeinensGrocery! With ingredients from @Heinens Sally from @TableandDish created four craft cocktails to add some sizzle to the season. Turns out a little garnish goes a long way. Click here to find Sally’s recipes for Manhattans, Cranberry Margaritas, Holiday Mimosas & Milkshakes today at 365Barrington.com.
2. ambrosia_patisserie | Hitting a home run with this beauty! Come and taste our Cubs creations at Ambrosia Patisserie & Discover Ambrosia.
3. The Modern Farmette | Smoked Lollipop Lamb Chops & yogurt sauce at Farmhouse on North.
4. Near_restaurant | Photo taken by @kaitlinjvpattison of our current scallop dish | Seared scallops, celery root, confit garlic, fingerling potatoes and squid ink sauce.
5. ksstafford | Barrington Brunch Life at Southern Belles Pancakes.
6. conscious_cup | Locally produced honey is at your finger tips at or Barrington location. Compliments of one of our very own regular customers Don Montgomery!
7. chickfilakildeer | Did you know that on Fridays and Saturdays we are open until 11pm? Stop by and try our seasonal Peppermint Chocolate Milkshake.
8. pinstripesbbb | Patio season in November? We’ll take s’more! Photo credit @lissberman
9. SavorySalads | Meet our newest creation….Chicken Parmesan Soup ❤️! Served with mozzarella and croutons before serving #365barrington
10. Biaggis | NEW Smoked Chicken Salad features mixed greens, Nueske’s Applewood smoked chicken, green apple, dried cranberries and pear, spicy walnuts, Gorgonzola cheese in a poppy seed dressing!
11. Heinen’s Sunday Supper | Warm and cozy for a cool autumn night, New England Clam Chowder is what’s cooking for this week’s #HeinensSundaySupper. The couple behind the gorgeous new seasonal recipe blog, @TheModernFarmette picked up ingredients at @Heinens to share this New England-Inspired feast fit for fall. Click here for the recipes.
12. Wild Onion Brewery | The Annihilator – Doppelbock – Dangerously smooth with chocolate, toffee and biscuit aromas & flavor.
NoonDaily is our new approach to gathering information and sharing the good things (and fabulous food) happening locally. Each day we publish a post at noon featuring the latest collected photos and information from various sources around town and we hope you’ll join us in sharing.Today’s update is complied with photos of food found in Barrington submitted by astute observers, local businesses and area organizations (see below or click here for original posts).
We’ve had a team working on our NoonDaily updates via Instagram since the beginning of the year and we’ve loved the pleasant surprise of seeing others automatically join us in sharing. Now we’re ready to reveal what we’ve been developing behind-the-scenes and officially invite you to participate.
Here’s how it works:
Each day we’ll be publishing a post at noon featuring the latest collected photos and information from various sources around town and we hope you’ll join us! Whether you’re a local resident, foodie, photographer, writer, business owner, student, PR pro, marketing guru, non-profit organizer, event planner, REALTOR, religious leader or volunteer, we invite you to please share your news, views and daily snapshots right along with us. Posts submitted will be featured on our constantly updated NoonDaily page at 365Barrington.com/NoonDaily.
Here’s how to share:
Everyone can participate by adding photos and updates to our NoonDaily collection one of these three ways:
- Facebook Mention @BarringtonIllnois in a Facebook post or publish post to our Facebook page at Facebook.com/BarringtonIllinois and your message will be featured on our NoonDaily Update Board at 365Barrington.com/NoonDaily.
- Instagram & Twitter Add the hashtag #365Barrington or #NoonDailyBarrington to any post on your Instagram or Twitter page and your message will also be featured with our NoonDaily updates.
- Submit an Event or Post If social media is not your thing, click here to submit post details or click here to share an upcoming event and we’ll do our best to add your message to the NoonDaily mix.
Gone are the days when local news arrived only with the paperboy or via regularly scheduled newscasts. Social media has changed the news cycle so dramatically that we find ourselves longing for a return to life with less disruption. At the same time, social media continues to enhance the best part of our work, which has always been learning from your story ideas, food & shopping recommendations and experiences. NoonDaily is our commitment to gathering ideas and presenting information thoughtfully and regularly with respect for your time. So we hope you will join us in sharing slices of life locally, right here at noon daily.