Want to know what’s cooking this weekend in Barrington? We’re taking a look at what’s currently on the menu at restaurants and cafes around town in today’s NoonDaily Update. Share pics of your favorite local menu items on Instagram/Facebook with hashtag #365Barrington or #BarringtonEats and we’ll feature your local menu recommendations next time we share a look at #WhatsCooking!
Can you match the photos with their captions below?
(click an image to start the gallery)
2. ChickfilA Kildeer | Have you have the Peppermint Chocolate Chip Milkshake at ChickfilA yet? It’ll be gone before you know it! ??
4. Mandile’s Restaurant | Brick oven pizza so good, you’ll think you were in Italy. Stop in and give our Stagioni Pizza a try!
5. McGonigal’s Pub | Santa arrives Saturday December 3rd in Barrington and will be greeting children of all ages in the Barrington Santa house, which as you can see is right outside the McGonigal’s Pub front porch! There will also be many other things happening around town on this festive day, including the annual tree lighting ceremony which – you guessed it – is also right in front of the Pub! Click here to check out the day-long schedule of festivities…
7.Savory Salads | Nothing like Cream of Chicken and a fresh piece of Focaccia bread on a cold day!!
8. Pepper Park Coffee | Getting into the Holiday Feels at Pepper Park Coffee ❄️.
Our NoonDaily Updates are a new approach to gathering information and sharing the good things happening locally. Each day we publish a post at noon featuring the latest collected photos and information from various sources around town and we hope you’ll join us in sharing.
We’ve had a team working on our NoonDailies via Instagram since the beginning of the year and we’ve loved the pleasant surprise of seeing others automatically join us in sharing. Now we’re ready to reveal what we’ve been developing behind-the-scenes and officially invite you to participate.
Here’s how it works:
Each day we’ll be publishing a post at noon featuring the latest collected photos and information from various sources around town and we hope you’ll join us! Whether you’re a local resident, photographer, writer, business owner, student, PR pro, marketing guru, non-profit organizer, event planner, REALTOR, religious leader or volunteer, we invite you to please share your news, views and daily snapshots right along with us. Posts submitted will be featured on our constantly updated NoonDaily page at 365Barrington.com/NoonDaily.
Here’s how to share:
Everyone can participate by adding photos and updates to our NoonDaily collection one of these three ways:
- Facebook Mention @BarringtonIllnois in a Facebook post or publish post to our Facebook page at Facebook.com/BarringtonIllinois and your message will be featured on our NoonDaily Update Board at 365Barrington.com/NoonDaily.
- Instagram & Twitter Add the hashtag #365Barrington or #NoonDailyBarrington to any post on your Instagram or Twitter page and your message will also be featured with our NoonDaily updates.
- Submit an Event or Post If social media is not your thing, click here to submit post details or click here to share an upcoming event and we’ll do our best to add your message to the NoonDaily mix.
Gone are the days when local news arrived only with the paperboy or via regularly scheduled newscasts. Social media has changed the news cycle so dramatically that we find ourselves longing for a return to life with less disruption. At the same time, social media continues to enhance the best part of our work, which has always been learning from your story ideas, recommendations and experiences. NoonDaily is our commitment to gathering ideas about local happenings and presenting information thoughtfully, regularly with respect for your time. So we hope you will join us in sharing slices of life locally, right here at noon daily.