Barrington’s Courageous Conversations is excited to kick off their first events of 2021 with a special virtual gathering to meditate on the moment, celebrate our collective power, rekindle possibilities, renew intentions, and co-create a vision board for a more inclusive future.
Plus, enjoy a first listen to Courageous Conversations’ new podcast, Becoming Courageous as Rev. Dr. Zina Jacque and Jessica Green explore the sometimes uncomfortable but necessary conversations we must have as neighbors & strangers to build a more inclusive future where everyone belongs. Produced by Claire Nelson. Audio engineering by Ed Bornstein. Original music by Ben McFadden. Broadcast from Barrington, Illinois.
Click here to RSVP.
This virtual event is FREE and all are welcome from from 7:00 to 9:00 p.m. on Wednesday, January 13th, 2021. To request ASL interpreting, please contact: email@example.com.
Click here to RSVP for this virtual gathering.
Are you signed up for Courageous Conversations? Every Second Wednesday, 7pm:
- January 13, 2021 – Becoming Courageous
- February 10, 2021 – Love, Anger & Apology
- March 10, 2021 – Calling In & Calling Out?
- April 14, 2021 – Prioritizing Disability Inclusion
- May 12, 2021 – Pursuing Health Equity
Here are past articles for our takeaways from the first four 2020-2021 Courageous Conversations:
- September, 2020 – Standing in Another’s Shoes
- October, 2020 – Parenting for Inclusion
- November, 2020 – Repairing Civic Trust & Becoming America
- December, 2020 – Healing Our Communities
A Year of Courageous Conversations is presented by Urban Consulate and Barrington’s White House and made possible by your ticket purchase and generous support from Jessica & Dominic Green, Kim Duchossois, Tyler & Danielle Lenczuk, Cobey & Erich Struckmeyer, Susan & Rich Padula, Julie Kanak & Mike Rigali, Barrington Area Community Foundation, and BMO Wealth Management. To learn more, visit CourageousCommunity.us.
Photos from Courageous Conversations at Barrington’s White House by Linda Barrett.