Don’t miss Deer Park Town Center’s last Food Truck event of 2022 sponsored by The Luby Group, your family team of @properties’ Northwest Chicago suburban Realtors based in Barrington! It’s happening Saturday, October 15, 11:30am to 2:30pm!
Try delicious food from one of the food trucks on-site:
- Serna’s Grill (Tacos, Chicken Pita, Fries)
- Kissed by Fire (BBQ & Pizza)
- La Humita on Wheels (Tacos, Corn in a Cup, Lemonade)
- Da Chef Shack (Loaded Chips & Salads)
- Culinary Gangster (Gyros, Burgers, Fries)
- Mike’s Lil Bites (Chicken Finger Cuisine)
Food trucks will be located on the road in front of Pottery Barn & Kendra Scott. General Admission to the #DPFTPS is free!
- Ample free parking will be available
- Food & drink will be sold by each food truck
- This event is family friendly
- Cash & Credit available at most vendors
- This event is outdoors. Some on-site seating will be available
- Food Trucks subject to change at any time
The Deer Park Food Truck Popup Series is presented by The Luby Group & produced by Brew Avenue Events.
About Deer Park Town Center
Located at the corner of Rand Road and Long Grove Road in Deer Park, Illinois, Deer Park Town Center is a one-stop destination for shopping and dining that features 60 great shops and restaurants. With over 400,000 square feet of shopping, Deer Park Town Center offers a wide variety of retailers including Anthropologie, Apple, Crate & Barrel, Banana Republic, Kendra Scott, Pottery Barn and much more. Deer Park Town Center also features a diverse mix of restaurants including Biaggi’s, California Pizza Kitchen, La Hacienda, Stoney River and Tokio Sake. Our convenient, front-door parking allows easy access to your favorite stores, while our open-air format provides an enhanced shopping experience. Learn more at ShopDeerParkTownCenter.com.