It’s Wednesday and it’s been a while since we hosted a mystery photo contest so I took a look back in our photo archives and found an image that that might bring back thoughts of warmer weather. It’s a bowl of cherries and it’s a picture we took somewhere in Barrington this past August. I’m thinking the terra cotta pot might be a clue, but we’ll see. Can you guess where we were?
If you can guess where in Barrington this photo was taken, we’ll enter your name into a drawing next week to win a prize linked to the place where we took the picture. The rules are simple and entering is just as easy so why not take a wild guess? Read on to find out how to enter and here’s a little background music for your guessing pleasure…
Here’s how our Guess Where Wednesday contest works:
* Submit guesses about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the comments area below for this post
* You have until the end of the day next Tuesday to submit your guess
* Next Wednesday, we’ll draw a name and reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com
* We will contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week
* Only one guess per person
* Only guesses posted here on this website (not on Facebook or Twitter) will be entered into the drawing
* Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win
There you go! All you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS IN THE “COMMENTS” BOX BELOW. If you’ve guessed in our previous contests, please feel free to participate again this week! We’d love to see as many guesses as possible. We’re also working on finding more great prizes to give away for future “Guess Where Wednesday” mystery photo contests. If you would like to offer one of our upcoming prizes, please drop me a note at Liz@365Barrington.com.
(By the way, we still have to draw a winner from our last mystery photo contest from early in December. We only had three guesses, but next Wednesday we’ll also reveal that winner and prize.)
Good luck, stay tuned and here’s one last look a this week’s mystery photo…
My guess is Heinen’s
Perhaps this was taken at the Farmers Market?
Heinen’s is my guess
The photo was taken at Heinen’s in Barrington!
It has to be Heinen’s—based on the container. 🙂
Thinking to the Farmers Market at Arboretum of South Barrington….
Was it at the Farmer’s Market?
happy new year. hope you are well. i know this is late, but i am super competitive…. so, i’m sure someone else won by now, but, was it at Heinen’s?
Heinen’s produce dept.
The farmers market over by the train station?