The neighboring businesses on Lake Barrington’s Pepper Road along with Canlan Sportsplex are teaming up to host the first ever Pepper Fest on Sunday, October 4th. They’ve planned a day of family fun along a half mile stretch and are welcoming all to join them from noon to dusk!
There are no tickets required for Pepper Fest. Organized by the Lake Barrington Business Development Council, the event is FREE and happening, rain or shine. From noon to dusk, Pepper Road will be full of family-friendly fun including…
- A petting zoo
- Face painting
- Create your own scarecrow
- Chocolate truck
- Touch a fire truck, and more!
- There will also be a LIVE performance by The BluesNiks!
Here’s what will be happening during Pepper Fest at Canlan Sportsplex…
- Mobile laser tag arena hosted by Battle House
- Touch a truck, trucks provided by Cuba Township – loaders, dump trucks, tractors and more!
- Chicago Mustangs Players will clock the speed of your shot on goal!
- Try out your skills on our basketball shooting machine!
- Free popcorn and Inflatable fun for everyone!
In addition to Canlan Sportsplex, you’ll find Pepper Fest activities at Pepper Park of Lake Barrington and the nine shops of PepperRoadandFriends.com. The Lake Barrington Business Development Council is a group of businesses working together to highlight the many exciting shops, restaurants and resources Lake Barrington has to offer.