A study from Brigham Young University suggests adding social relationships…Continue Reading
Category: Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
305. Barrington Health: Can Breast Reduction Surgery Reduce Risk of Breast Cancer?
A breast reduction procedure is often thought of…Continue Reading
282. 41st Annual Art in the Barn Opens This Weekend!
The 41st annual Art in the Barn two-day…Continue Reading
278. Barrington Health: Does Marijuana Change the Brain?
Marijuana doesn’t seem to shrink brains, but the…Continue Reading
221. Barrington Health: What’s the Best Age to Get Married?
The age you get married could be a…Continue Reading
219. Barrington Health: Consistency Key for Kids in Separated Families
Children who spend time living with both separated…Continue Reading
186. July 4th Family Fitness Run Supports the Arts in Barrington
Hours before the start of the community’s 4th…Continue Reading
179. Barrington Health: Sleeping Pills May Increase Car Crash Risk
New users of sleeping pills may nearly double…Continue Reading
148. Health Beat: Early music training could have long-term benefits
Yo-Yo Ma, Oscar Peterson and many other highly-skilled…Continue Reading
110. Health Beat: Cleaning with Bleach Increases Risk of Flu
When germs invade the house, it’s common to…Continue Reading
107. Health Beat: Will You Live to Be 100?
As life expectancy increases among Americans, more people…Continue Reading
94. Health Beat: An Apple a Day May Not Keep the Doctor Away
A person who eats an apple a day…Continue Reading
85. Power Nap Your Way to a Better Memory
A new study shows that power naps can…Continue Reading
69. Barrington Health: Spring Break Binge Drinking Can Be Deadly
For many college students, images of alcohol and…Continue Reading
39. Barrington Health: Nine Tips to Avoid Winter Sunburn
Just because it’s cold outside doesn’t mean you…Continue Reading