To me, the first day of the month always seems like a great time for fresh starts. So, on this September 1st, we’re trying something new and we’re excited to see how this goes. Starting today, we’re going to feature a contest called “Guess Where Wednesdays” here at 365Barrington.com. If you can guess where in Barrington the weekly “Guess Where” photo was taken, you win a prize. You’ll find details below, but first, here’s our inaugural mystery photo:
Here’s how it works:
- On Wednesdays, I’ll post a photo here that has been taken somewhere in Barrington.
- You can submit your guesses about where the photo was taken in the comments area for this post.
- You have until midnight on Friday to submit your guess.
- The following Monday, we’ll draw a name and contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week.
- Only one guess per person is allowed.
- Only guesses posted here on this website, not on Facebook or Twitter, will be entered into the weekly drawing.
- Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win.
I’m working on coming up with some fun prizes for this contest, but for this week, we’re giving away two free tickets to…
This Week’s Prize:
Two free tickets to the movie of your choice at Gold Class Cinemas in South Barrington. It’s the cool dine-in movie theater at the Arboretum that I’ve written about twice here at 365Barrington.com. You’ll find those posts by clicking HERE and HERE. The theater has offered two tickets for me to give away for any movie Sunday through Thursday. These tickets cost $25 a piece, so this is a pretty nice prize.
All you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS IN THE “COMMENTS” BOX BELOW.
OK, let’s see how this goes. Hopefully we have some guessers out there. If no one submits any, I guess I’ll be going to the movies. 😉
Happy Hump Day,