We’re taking a culinary trip around town for today’s NoonDaily list which features the latest from restaurants around Barrington. Did you know it’s opening week at the new Remember Charlotte’s pizza place next door to McGonigal’s Pub? Today’s update includes an early review from Bryan McGonigal himself. Check it out and be sure to stop by and see what’s cooking at our local restaurants this week…
1. Heart of Europe Cafe | What is the best way to start off your day? We all know that is definitely a cup of coffee and a good breakfast but we think that most important ingredient is : FUN! Put yourself in a good mood and do something for fun every morning! Even if that means posing for weird selfie with your best friend while hiding in the dishwashing area hahaha <3<3. Have an awesome day everyone!
2. Onion Pub & Brewery | Check out our new menu. We brought back some of your favorites and added some new! OnionPub.com/our-menu
3. Bryan McGonigal | OK friends, for those of you who hold fond memories of the old Charlotte’s – or if you are just a big fan of delicious crispy thin crust pizza – your 27 year wait is over! Remember Charlotte’s successfully “soft-opened” yesterday and will be fully official by Wednesday. It’s literally right next door to McGonigal’s Pub as they took over our old space that used to be The Annex. You now have your choice of frequenting an Irish Pub and a pizza place without ever having to leave the buildings. ?
I can objectively say that the pizza is really, REALLY good! The McGonigal boys give it an enthusiastic thumbs up, and now it’s your turn to give it a try! Facebook.com/RememberCharlottes.
4. Eat at Meatheads | Perfect day for a #freshly prepared Chopped Wedge #Salad at #Meatheads!
5. Ambrosia Patisserie | ?☕️Breakfast. Brunch. Lunch. Our assorted savory croissants are perfect for any occasion! Which one is your favorite? ?☕️
6. NEAR Restaurant | Did you know we offer takeout Tuesday-Thursday? Order in today and bring your favorites home! Check out our new website with our most recent menu. We open at 5:30! (847)382-1919 #nearrestaurant #365barrington #barringtoneats
7. Savory Salads | PAPA G’s KABOBS ARE BACK!!! They are better than ever! Now you can order a full kabob dinner for $8.95 OR you can opt to add one kabob to a salad for $4.50! All day, everyday………..just sayin’!
8. Flesk Brewing | The time has arrived for our first brew day in the new space! Let us get a few more brew days in and we will announce opening day!
Our NoonDaily Updates are a new approach to gathering information and sharing the good things happening locally.
Here’s how it works:
Each day we publish a post at noon featuring the latest collected photos and information from various sources around town and we hope you’ll join us in sharing! Whether you’re a local resident, photographer, writer, business owner, student, PR pro, marketing guru, non-profit organizer, event planner, REALTOR, religious leader or volunteer, we invite you to please share your news, views and daily snapshots right along with us.
Posts submitted will be featured on our NoonDaily page at 365Barrington.com/NoonDaily.
Here’s how to share:
Everyone can participate by adding photos and updates to our NoonDaily collection one of these three ways:
- Facebook Mention @BarringtonIllnois in a Facebook post or publish post to our Facebook page at Facebook.com/BarringtonIllinois and your message will be featured on our NoonDaily Update Board at 365Barrington.com/NoonDaily.
- Instagram & Twitter Add the hashtag #365Barrington or #NoonDailyBarrington to any post on your Instagram or Twitter page and your message will also be featured with our NoonDaily updates.
- Submit an Event or Post If social media is not your thing, click here to submit post details or click here to share an upcoming event and we’ll do our best to add your message to the NoonDaily mix.
NoonDaily updates are our commitment to celebrating all things LOCAL! Every day we gather and share ideas, inspiration and the latest information about people, places, products, services, dining and things to do in Barrington. Please help us discover YOUR FAVORITES by sharing slices of life locally with #365Barrington.