We’re excited to be bringing back some old favorites in the new year here at 365Barrington.com. Who remembers our Guess Where Wednesday Mystery Photo Contest? Every week on Wednesday we’d publish a mystery photo taken somewhere in Barrington. All you had to do was correctly guess where we took it for a chance to win a prize somehow linked to the photo’s mystery location. It’s as simple as that! 🧐 Since there are a lot of of people who might be following our posts today who were not way back when, we’ve decided to bring it back!
Calling all local detectives! Remember our #GuessWhereWednesday Mystery Photo Contest? Well, we’re a day late this week but, guess what, it’s back!!! So take a close look at the photo below. Can you tell where in Barrington we took it? There’s a prize for one winner! Find the contest entry form, details & a clue below.
Do we have you stumped? We have a clue!
THIS WEEK’S CLUE:
Young McGinty had a farm (kind of). 🥘 🤔
Here’s how it works:
- Submit guesses about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the entry form below.
- You have until the end of the day on Tuesday, January 19th to submit your guess.
- Next week on Wednesday, January 20th, we’ll draw a name and reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com.
- We will contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week.
- Only one guess per person.
- Only guesses posted here on this website (not on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) will be entered into the drawing.
- Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win.
So, there you have it! If you think you know the answer, submit your guess in the contest entry form below by the end of the day Tuesday, January 19th, for a chance to win this week’s prize which is somehow linked to the mystery photo’s location. We’ll tell all and reveal our randomly selected winner’s name when we debut another new mystery photo next Wednesday, January 20th.
There you go! For a chance to win, all you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS VIA THIS FORM...
Here’s one last look at this week’s mystery photo and good luck to all who enter!
Remember to pay attention to the sights you see around town. It’s the little details that could be on display the next time we ask “Guess Where, Barrington?”