I have a quick contest for you this week. It’s another mystery photo that I took of one of the Barrington Area United Way’s horses stationed around town for the Roundup II gala horse auction coming up on Saturday, October 13th. I tried to get an angle on this one so you’d have a few clues as to where I was standing. Can you guess where I was when I took this picture?
If you can guess the location of this week’s mystery photo, you could win a $25 gift card to spend at the place where I was standing. That means you’ll have a lot of choices about where to spend it so let’s just call that our clue for the week!
Here’s how the contest works…
* Submit guesses about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the comments area below for this post
* You have until the end of the day next Tuesday to submit your guess
* Next Wednesday, we’ll draw a name and reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com
* We will contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week
* Only one guess per person
* Only guesses posted here on this website (not on Facebook or Twitter) will be entered into the drawing
* Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win
There you go! All you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS IN THE “COMMENTS” BOX BELOW. If you’ve guessed in our previous contests, please feel free to participate again this week! We’d love to see as many guesses as possible. We’re also working on finding more great prizes to give away for future “Guess Where Wednesday” mystery photo contests. If you would like to offer one of our upcoming prizes, please drop me a note at Liz@365Barrington.com.
Good luck with your guessing and here’s one more look at this week’s Mystery Man.