How closely do pay attention to the sights you see around town? If you’re an astute observer, you have an advantage in our weekly mystery photo contest. If you can guess where in Barrington we took our weekly mystery photo, you have a chance to win the prize of the week, which is somehow linked to the photo’s mystery location. It’s as simple as that! 🧐
So take a close look at this photo below. Can you tell where in Barrington we took it? There’s a prize for one winner! Find the contest entry form, details & a clue below.
Do we have you stumped? We have a clue!
THIS WEEK’S CLUE:
It’s a Lovely Day for a Guinness! 🍺🤔
Here’s how it works:
- Submit guesses about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the entry form below.
- You have until the end of the day on February 2nd to submit your guess.
- Next week on Wednesday, February 3rd, we’ll draw a name and reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com.
- We will contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week.
- Only one guess per person.
- Only guesses posted here on this website (not on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter) will be entered into the drawing.
- Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win.
So, there you have it! If you think you know the answer, submit your guess in the contest entry form below by the end of the day Tuesday, January 19th, for a chance to win this week’s prize which is somehow linked to the mystery photo’s location. We’ll tell all and reveal our randomly selected winner’s name when we debut another new mystery photo next week.
There you go! For a chance to win, all you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS VIA THIS FORM...
Here’s one last look at this week’s mystery photo and good luck to all who enter!
Remember to pay attention to the sights you see around town. It’s the little details that could be on display the next time we ask “Guess Where, Barrington?”