I changed up the title to make today’s post sound exciting, but it’s just Wednesday. That means it’s mystery photo day here at 365Barrington.com. We’re revealing the winner of last week’s contest today. But first, let’s get to this week’s photo, which features a mystery HOT DOG that exists somewhere in Barrington. Can you guess where I was when I took this picture?
We’ll get to this week’s prize in a minute. But first, let’s talk about last week’s winner. Just moments ago my babysitter drew the winning name and it is…
Thanks for your guess and congratulations, Chuck! How exciting to be in the throws of planning a wedding. As the father of the bride, this week’s prize might come in handy as a gift for your daughter. I’ll be emailing you this afternoon with details about how to receive your Juliska catchall 3×3 “Gardens of the World” tray courtesy of the Barrington Home Shoppe. Click HERE to view last week’s photo and to see all of the guesses. It is, indeed, a picture of the awning outside Wedding Belles Ltd. in Barrington. Wedding Belles is a special place for brides throughout Chicagoland. Many brides-to-be make a special trip to the bridal boutique at 334 W. Main Street to find the perfect wedding dress. Wedding Belles first opened in Barrington almost 22 years ago and sells sample designer bridal gowns at deep discounts of up to 10-50% off. Here’s another, more revealing look at the spot where we took that picture.
This Week’s Prize
The correct guessers of today’s mystery photo will have the chance to win a gift certificate for a very filling lunch at the place where this mystery hot dog is proudly on display. It’s a bright little Barrington hot spot. I wonder how many of you can guess where it is ;).
Your Two Clues:
- Not Your Average Frankfurter
- A Real Wiener
Here’s how it works:
- You can submit your guesses about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the comments area for this post.
- You have until midnight on Friday to submit your guess.
- The following Wednesday, we’ll draw a name, reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com and contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week.
- Only one guess per person is allowed.
- Only guesses posted here on this website, not on Facebook or Twitter, will be entered into the weekly drawing.
- Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win.
There you go! All you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS IN THE “COMMENTS” BOX BELOW. If you’ve guessed in our previous contests, please feel free to participate again this week! We’d love to see as many guesses as possible. We’re also working on finding more great prizes for future “Guess Where Wednesdays”. If you would like to offer one of our upcoming “Guess Where Wednesday” prizes, please drop me a note at Liz@TheLubyGroup.com. Good luck with your guessing and here’s one more look at this week’s Mystery Photo.