Be sure you’re cocked, locked and ready to rock when you head to the Barrington Brat Tent today. There’ll be lots of Country heat on hand tonight when Smokin Gunz takes the stage. The band will be tonight’s finale performance after a full day of family fun at the Barrington 4th of July Weekend festivities.
Smokin Gunz are otherwise known as “Chicago’s Hardest Working Country Band”. They’re a Top 40 Country band from the suburbs of Chicago, they have a reputation for getting the audience on their feet and you can learn more about them at SmokinGunz.net.
But the Smokin Gunz are just one of many great activities scheduled for the Brat Tent today…
- 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. – Free Bingo & Prizes presented by Barrington’s Merchants
- 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Dog Tags & Jacob’s Ladder – Presented by PEPSICO Chicago
- 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Presented by PepsiCo Chicago
- 1 p.m. – 5 p.m. – Slot Car Derby presented by the Indian Guides and Indian Princess programs of The Algonquin Longhouse
- 1 p.m. – 7 p.m. Dragon Castle Obstacle Course presented by PepsiCo Chicago SLOT
- 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Young Upcoming Musicians presented by Rockstar 101 and Grassroots
- 7:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. – Smokin’ Gunz presented by Doering Landscape Company and Wells Fargo Advisors
You’ll find the Brat Tent set up in the North Commuter Lot of the Metra Train Station at 201 South Spring Street in Barrington. There is a daytime admission special for kids over age 3 which includes unlimited access to all activities, a hot dog, chips and soda for $5. Adult admission is FREE during these hours. The cost of evening admission after 6PM is $5 for adults, $1 ages 14-17 and admission for kids 13 and under is FREE. All funds raised will benefit initiatives organized by the five community service organizations that host the Brat Tent festivities. They are the Barrington Junior Women’s Club, Noon Rotary Club of Barrington, Breakfast Rotary Club of Barrington, Lion’s Club of Barrington and Kiwanis Club of Barrington. For more information, visit the committee’s website at Barrington4thofJuly.com.