170. Bring Back “Guess Where Wednesday” Photo Contest
We gave it a break, but now I’m bringing it back! Remember “Guess Where Wednesdays”? It’s a weekly mystery photo contest hosted here at 365Barrington.com where we publish a photo taken somewhere in Barrington. All you have to do is guess where I was when I took the picture and you could be our weekly winner! So here it is. I snapped this one at a very popular spot in town. Can you guess where I was standing?
If you know where I was, all you have to do is enter your guess in the comments box below. The game is easy, the prize is sweet and I even have a clue for this week…
This Week’s Prize
If you can correctly guess our mystery photo this week, you will be entered into a drawing to win a prize that’s linked to the place where the photo was taken.
This Week’s Clue
Homemade Gnocci Suprema – Bone in Traditional Chicken Vesuvio – Big Prawnsand Rapini Aglio y Olio – Veal Stuffed Tortalacci Bolognase
Here’s how it works:
* Submit guesses about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the comments area below for this post
* You have until midnight on Friday to submit your guess
* The following Wednesday, we’ll draw a name and reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com
* We will contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week
* Only one guess per person
* Only guesses posted here on this website (not on Facebook or Twitter) will be entered into the drawing
* Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win
There you go! All you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS IN THE “COMMENTS” BOX BELOW. If you’ve guessed in our previous contests, please feel free to participate again this week! We’d love to see as many guesses as possible. We’re also working on finding more great prizes to give away for future “Guess Where Wednesday” mystery photo contests. If you would like to offer one of our upcoming prizes, please drop me a note at Liz@365Barrington.com.
Good luck with your guessing and here’s one more look at this week’s Mystery Photo.