We had a bunch of guesses for last Wednesday’s mystery photo here at 365Barrington.com and every single guess was correct! We just drew our winner’s name which we’ll reveal in just a minute. But first, here is our new mystery photo of the week. Can you guess where in Barrington I was standing when I took this picture?
We’ll get to this week’s prize in a minute. But first, let’s talk about last week’s winner. Just moments ago my 2-year-old daughter drew the winning name and it is…
Bob Wills! Thanks for your guess and congratulations, Bob. I’ll be emailing you this afternoon with details about how to receive your $25 gift certificate to The Canteen Restaurant. That’s where I took last week’s mystery photo of the “Best Ham off the Bone and Eggs” sign. Click HERE to view last week’s photo and to see all of the guesses. The Canteen Restaurant first opened its doors in Barrington in 1945, right after WWII and it’s one of the best places in town to grab a quick breakfast or lunch. The model WWII airplanes hanging in the dining room were donated to the restaurant by regular customers over the years. The Canteen Restaurant also made #46 on our list of 365 Things to do in Barrington back in May of 2010. You’ll find that post by clicking HERE.
- You can submit your guesses about where today’s mystery photo was taken in the comments area for this post.
- You have until midnight on Friday to submit your guess.
- The following Wednesday, we’ll draw a name, reveal the winner at 365Barrington.com and contact the winner with instructions about receiving the prize of the week.
- Only one guess per person is allowed.
- Only guesses posted here on this website, not on Facebook or Twitter, will be entered into the weekly drawing.
- Your email address must be valid, so we can contact you if you win.
This Week’s Prize
If you can guess where I took this week’s mystery photo, you’ll win a $25 gift certificate being offered by the Barrington business where the sign is featured. It’s a good one, so let’s see what you’ve got!
Here’s how it works:
There you go! All you have to do is SUBMIT YOUR GUESS IN THE “COMMENTS” BOX BELOW. If you’ve guessed in our previous contests, please feel free to participate again this week! We’d love to see as many guesses as possible. We’re also working on finding more great photos and prizes for future “Guess Where Wednesdays”. If you would like to recommend a mystery photo or offer one of our upcoming “Guess Where Wednesday” prizes, please drop me a note at Liz@TheLubyGroup.com. Good luck with your guessing and here’s one more look at this week’s Mystery Photo.